The Hawk “Star Guitar Charity Auction” Overview
- The Star Guitar Charity Auction will be live on KTHK, from Oct webinare herunterladen. 21st-25th, 2019 from 9-10am and 2-3pm each day.
- Each Guitar will be posted at The Star Guitar page at 1055thehawk.com, with a picture and list of artists signatures katzen video herunterladen. These will be updated daily following the winning bid and close of the daily auction.
- First bid for the first guitar each day will be at 9am and will end at 10am, unless there is a bidding war, in which case, the bidding will continue until one final high bid remains music for free for mp4 player. Same goes for the second guitar of each day which will be from 2-3pm. Each personality will do there best to ensure the highest bid possible. We can’t be responsible for dropped calls, or technical issues with the bidders phone during the auction process video processing program download for free.
- Calls & bids will be taken live and recorded off air and replayed between songs and commercial breaks. The bids will be tracked by the on-air personality, updated, and additional bids will be aired until the final winning bid is announced whatsapp sticker herunterladen. No exceptions. Highest bidder gets the guitar.
- At that time, the daily auction will be closed and the winning bidder will be notified of their winning bid, and that our business manager, Ryan Bateman will be contacting them to arrange payment before close of business on the day of the winning bid music maker mac kostenlosen.
- In the event, the winning bidder is unable to make payment or backs out of the auction, the second highest bidder will be contacted, and so forth, until a high bidder is determined and agrees to honor their bid mahjong free herunterladen.
- Once payment is verified, each winning bidder will take a picture with the guitar and a Hawk Personality to verify possession car games for mobile for free. They will also receive a “Certificate of Signature Verification” from The Hawk.
- The Hawk will pick two non profit, 501(c) 3 Charities that will benefit from the total funds raised from the auction. Each charity must fill out the proper paperwork and be approved to benefit from the auction. The final total will be equally divided and checks will be issued through The Frank L.Vandersloot Foundation, Inc.