Country Radio Seminar
Hey Hawk Flawk! Last week I attended The Annual Country Radio Seminar in Nashville. And, over the course of my 30 year career it has always been such a blessing to gather in Music City with other radio folks to celebrate the music we love so much and to share ideas and information on our industry. Here’s a breakdown of the Highlights from the trip!
- Dinner at Valentino’s in Nashville. Real Italian. My Nonni would’ve loved it!
- Watching my friend Jackson Michelson tear it up at a Curb Records showcase!
- Keith Urban Live at The Ford Theater inside The Country Music Hall Of Fame! He sat down and talked about the making of Ripcord and couldn’t resist playing a few tunes as well. What a delight!
- Touring The Country Music Hall Of Fame! Amazing artifacts, history, and interactive displays! If you go to Nashville…you have to check it out.
- Catching my first NHL Hockey Game in Smashville! The Predators beat the Avalanche and the game and Bridgestone Arena are awesome!
- 14 artists…one stage. The Team UMG Luncheon at The Ryman Auditorium! From Luke Bryan to Dierks Bentley to Lauran Alaina. Amazing.
- The Legends Lunch with Country Music Hall Of Famers Roy Clark, Crystal Gayle, The Bellamy Brothers, Tanya Tucker and dozens more. What an honor to have lunch and meet these amazing artists.
- Getting a tattoo at Nashville Ink on Printers Alley! My wife and I got matching ones for our daughters!
- Watching the amazing Redhead Express blow everyone away during alive performance.
- Listening to Garth talk about his new “Studio G” project.
- Meeting and listening to so many new artists like CJ Solar, Luke Hogue, Stephanie Quayle, Sara Dunn, Trent Harmon, Midland, and so many more!
- Meeting the best car builder in the world- Chip Foose on my flight back to Idaho Falls! What a truly nice man.
That’s all I can remember now….but, it was an amazing week. I posted many pics and videos on our Facebook page you can scroll through and check it out! Thanks for listening Hawk Flawk!