1. Dates/Eligibility. 105-5 The Hawk’s Free Cash Machine
(the “Contest”) will begin Thursday March 25th, 2013. 105-5 The Hawk (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and/or posted on the Station’s website (www.1055thehawk.com). The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, residing in Idaho. Employees or agents of the Station, Riverbend Communications, or other entity or sponsor associated with the Contest, as well as members of the immediate family or members of the same household of any such employee, agent or sponsor, may not participate. Persons who have previously won a prize (cash, services, merchandise) from a contest or station event from any of the Riverbend Communications (KLCE, KCVI, KFTZ, KTHK, KBLI and KBLY), are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued up to $100 in the last 30 days are not eligible to participate. Persons who have won a prize valued between $101 and $499 in the last 90 days are not eligible to participate. Persons who have won a prize valued between $500 and $999 in the last 6 months are not eligible to participate. Persons who have won a prize valued at $1,000 or more in the last 12 months are not eligible to participate. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners. A purchase will not improve a participant’s chance of winning and a purchase is not necessary to participate in and/or win the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter/Selection of Winner. Beginning Thursday March 25th, 2013, the Station will at random hours through out the day, Monday-Friday 6am-7pm, invite listeners to call 208-535-1055. Caller number 10 will have the chance to enter the PIN number over the phone. When they enter the correct number the Contestant will win $105. A winner may only win once during The Contest. The Station reserves the right to preempt or not broadcast the Contest on any given day due to programming commitments, technical difficulties, and/or any reason the management of the Station determines to be reasonable and necessary. All decisions of the judges and/or administrators of the Contest are final.
3. Prizes. All sales, prize and other taxes along with any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, redeemed for cash or substituted, except the Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should prize become unavailable. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. Each winner will be required to appear in person at the Hawk offices in Idaho Falls (400 W. Sunnyside Rd. Idaho Falls, ID) within 30 days of winning a prize and produce identification satisfactory to the Station (preferably an Idaho driver’s license or identification card, with full name, current address, and date of birth and Social Security Card). Please allow 2 – 10 days for prize availability. Wives, husbands, children, relatives, etc. will not be allowed to show verification for the winner unless there are special circumstances. All cases of special circumstances will be determined by the management of the Station. Each winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. Each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize.
4. Conditions and Restrictions. Calling the Station to participate in or inquire about the Contest constitutes permission for the Station to tape the caller’s voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. By entering the Contest, all participants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, without limitation and without compensation. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
5. Conditions and Restrictions. The Station is not responsible for the failure or inability to complete a telephone call, fax, or e-mail whether due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. The Station and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the Station, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means.
6. Conditions and Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify the Station, Riverbend Communications, Sponsors, or any other entity affiliated with the Contest and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
7. Rules. Any violation of these rules or using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will result in disqualification. Copies of the rules are available during regular business hours at Hawk offices, on the Station website at www.1055thehawk.com , or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to 105-5 The Hawk c/o Cash Rules, 400 W. Sunnyside Rd. Idaho ID, 83402.